Zedless.😟

Planet X (of Sheffield)carbon bike Garrie. Just had a little run on it and it's not bad. Needs a decent saddle (one ordered) and a longer bar stem, other than that ok.
 

Attachments

  • 20260717_184042.webp
    20260717_184042.webp
    144.7 KB · Views: 54
Planet X (of Sheffield)carbon bike Garrie. Just had a little run on it and it's not bad. Needs a decent saddle (one ordered) and a longer bar stem, other than that ok.
I’m sorry to read your post, Ken. Wishing you a speedy recovery and look after yourself. Did someone on here buy your Z? I’m genuinely surprised that you have got rid of your car. Take care. Especially in your new toy: you’re recovering, after all.
 
No zed, but getting out.
 

Attachments

  • 20260802_122044.webp
    20260802_122044.webp
    140.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 20260802_122954.webp
    20260802_122954.webp
    130.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20260802_122948.webp
    20260802_122948.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 46
I've been zedless for a month now. The overheating issue will have to wait until thd daily driver is repaired. My mode of transportation has been my vintage Cannondale RS. I'm getting back into riding shape, managing 20-25 miles a day before the temperature ramps up. No pubs out in the farm country here, though. :)
 
How is that you can’t drive, but you can cycle…and have a pint on your travels?!
 
Glad you are back behind the wheel of a blue Z, Ken. Hope you are well.
 
Thanks Dawn. :thumbsup: Still waking up in the morning ! :)
Every day is a blessing Ken, a colleague of mine retired 2 months ago, 2 days later out of the blue he was told he had cancer, yesterday was his last day. Make every day count and every day you wake up is a good day.
 
Yes Andy, I wasn't going to buy another zed until next Spring as we don't normally use it as much in the winter, but I thought blow it. Life's short, I'm going to drive it as much as possible!
 
Back
Top