• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Type 64 Wheels with Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Are things that bad over there? All or most of my vehicles have keys in them and I think my wife has a key for the door in our house but only because I broke the door knob off and had new keys with the new one.
@gookah, if, as Zeti says, the cost to ship even bare rims wasn't so high I'd definitely be ordering wheels in the UK ! JIM
In some areas things are quite grim. There was a new estate built in my home town and the facilities company started installing the street lights. When they turned up on second day, all the ones installed the day before had gone. Yeah, that's right, some scumbags stole a dozen lamposts

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
Pikey! ....you have to park your car at the back of my house in case they mistake it for a tatty old fridge
That's because I'm parking it next yours as they mistake it for a tatty old freezer, they will have trouble nicking both together.

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
Be careful with those pikeys and don't encourage them; over here they removed rails from the operational rail road and copper from the safety wiring of the rail road on operational lines, cover from sewerage, on the street and sidewalks, putting the life of the people in great danger. They look humble and poor, but they act with total lack of reason in the name of poverty....:(

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Be careful with those pikeys and don't encourage them; over here they removed rails from the operational rail road and copper from the safety wiring of the rail road on operational lines, cover from sewerage, on the street and sidewalks, putting the life of the people in great danger. They look humble and poor, but they act with total lack of reason in the name of poverty....:(
They're just the same over here Dan. A law onto themselves. Scum of the earth.

Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.