• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Silver Z3 2.2 Wide for sale (AJ02 LSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
I would love to see my car goto a good home! That's why I stuck it on here because want to rehome it to lovely people who won't use it as drag racer And ruin it!! Lol.
How about @oldcarman buys it so when he visits he has a zed to drive and @Shortie_gal and @Lee looks after it for him

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
How about @oldcarman buys it so when he visits he has a zed to drive and @Shortie_gal and @Lee looks after it for him
@BMBabe if only I could afford to do that. That last one was £700 and was going to be sold to a friend. Wee bit of a difference in price, not that it's not worth the $$$). JIM

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
thought i would have more interest on here lol :( - put it on gumtree now but as usual its full of fraudsters wanting details and me to transfer paypal over to them to pay a collection fee and they pay me back etc - I maybe stupid but not that stupid lol

any ideas of other websites which maybe good to post my ad?

i try and avoid ebay and autotrader as people want everything for nothing lol and mess you about.

B

badman gee

thought i would have more interest on here lol :( - put it on gumtree now but as usual its full of fraudsters wanting details and me to transfer paypal over to them to pay a collection fee and they pay me back etc - I maybe stupid but not that stupid lol

any ideas of other websites which maybe good to post my ad?

i try and avoid ebay and autotrader as people want everything for nothing lol and mess you about.
Try zroadster.not

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
just been on and have to sign up and i really cant be bothered lol plus the layout on that page is shocking in comparison to here :)

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
just been on and have to sign up and i really cant be bothered lol plus the layout on that page is shocking in comparison to here :)
Snap that's why I didn't bother
Such a stunning car!! I see a lot of facebook pages posting about people looking for their first z3 If I see anyone asking shall I post your link to this page? :happy:

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
that would be great if you could - i would realy appreciate that - Trying to start my own mobile valeting and detailing business - have everything to get started except this van i need lol - ive missed out on a few perfect for the job - currently selling this and my focus but need this gone first as its sorn and my focs is the daily driver.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@GregT such a shame you can't sell it here! Maybe try contacting @Ben Nylk they may of sold wife's car but I think it's out of the price range they are looking for

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
it is a shame @BMBabe it will go eventually i guess (not that i want it to) when i make my millions i wil definately get another at some point - absolutely love them. thanks again :)

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
it is a shame @BMBabe it will go eventually i guess (not that i want it to) when i make my millions i wil definately get another at some point - absolutely love them. thanks again :)
I will be watching this space for the announcement of your purchase of a Z3M
Iv posted your link on Z3 fb pages ;)

splitty66

Mmmmmmmm very nice...... I'm working away most of this week but would really like to come and have a look at the weekend if it's still around.
I'm in Northampton so not very far from you. Will contact you on my return if that's okay :) :)

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
let me know when you are available - it is currently sorn and in the garage but can certainly take it out so you can get a proper look at her - sunday i am away doing a charity event not to sure about saturday yet but please let me know when you can pop over and i can see what i can arrange

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.