Hello all
I'm from Brisbane Australia and own a 1998 BMW Z3 2.8, red in colour with really low 55 000 kms on the clock.
I love everything about this car !
Especially the power, exhaust note and the luxuries that it has. I also love motorcycles, but feel safer in my roadster and can still have the "wind in your hair" while zipping around bends at fast speeds and great handling.
My current issue is a burning smell coming from the a/c blower, sort of intermittently.
So currently I'm driving without a/c and blower in off position and summer is coming. Australian summers are nice and hot !
Once that is sorted, I'll be able to enjoy summer driving in the middle of the day when the sun is too hot too have the top down. (One could get fried in the full midday sun)
Obviously the top comes down in the early mornings and later afternoons !
Anybody else had the burning smell from the blower ? Love to hear how you got it sorted !
Best Regards
Nathan
I'm from Brisbane Australia and own a 1998 BMW Z3 2.8, red in colour with really low 55 000 kms on the clock.
I love everything about this car !
Especially the power, exhaust note and the luxuries that it has. I also love motorcycles, but feel safer in my roadster and can still have the "wind in your hair" while zipping around bends at fast speeds and great handling.
My current issue is a burning smell coming from the a/c blower, sort of intermittently.
So currently I'm driving without a/c and blower in off position and summer is coming. Australian summers are nice and hot !
Once that is sorted, I'll be able to enjoy summer driving in the middle of the day when the sun is too hot too have the top down. (One could get fried in the full midday sun)
Obviously the top comes down in the early mornings and later afternoons !
Anybody else had the burning smell from the blower ? Love to hear how you got it sorted !
Best Regards
Nathan
Welcome