Tony.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Funny you should ask!! We lost my son's riding mower in his divorce, thus the condition of the grass. You'd think the 66 mustang would have been able to keep up but not so. I think there are actually three vehicles stuck in there somewhere! Can anyone identify them?? Grass is being taken care of right now but will take a few days even with Bambi's help. I believe this is the deer from last years posts as he shows up periodically from the small herd living in back of me. He comes up and peeks in our living room window, as he did this AM but moved before I could switch on the camera on my phone. Just another of the reasons not to live in the Big Smoke!! JIM

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Seeing things like that from your own home is priceless Jim, would almost make up for less Z driving days,...........almost.;)

Tony.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Nice part about driving around here is we get to see a lot of wildlife. The bears can be a bit of a scare if you happen to walk out the door and meet one but it's nice to have a herd of deer feeding around the yard. After all we are in their territory. I'll be planting white clover to try to build up the bee population in the area and hopefully will eliminate a lot of grass cutting. As well as attracting monarch butterflies. JIM

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
A lot of people are having artificial grass around my way now :p
It does look lovely but it's very pricey :)
Great picture Jim :)

jue1

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Nice part about driving around here is we get to see a lot of wildlife. The bears can be a bit of a scare if you happen to walk out the door and meet one but it's nice to have a herd of deer feeding around the yard. After all we are in their territory. I'll be planting white clover to try to build up the bee population in the area and hopefully will eliminate a lot of grass cutting. As well as attracting monarch butterflies. JIM
Bears? Now that's a terrifying thought meeting one at the back door....I'll stick with Bambi! He's beautiful.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I love to see the deer. I'm a huge fan, there such magnificent yet gentle creatures. We get a lot around us as we live near clumber park where they roam freely.

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
Jim , maybe it's time to replace your "cold" avatar with the Bambi , "cutting" the grass....:)
...just for few months...the Summer holiday...;)
I love these 90 days : from June 15 to September 15! the best part of the year...:thumbsup:
Dan

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Jim , maybe it's time to replace your "cold" avatar with the Bambi , "cutting" the grass....:)
...just for few months...the Summer holiday...;)
I love these 90 days : from June 15 to September 15! the best part of the year...:thumbsup:
Dan
Hi Dan, HT has been in control of my avatar since I joined so if he likes it I'm okay with the switch! JIM