Hello 👋🏻

Ruraidh

Newbie
Joined
Oct 11, 2026
Points
3
Hi everyone,

Just a quick hello and introduce myself!

I’m based up in the north of Scotland and have a 2006 E85 Z4 3.0si, which is very much my pride and joy!

I do a fair bit of work on the car myself, from maintenance to the odd upgrade and improvement. Always enjoy getting stuck in and making the car that little bit better! 🚀🏎️

I’m a bit of a car enthusiast in general and try to get along to a few events throughout the year, including Goodwood Revival and the Silverstone Classic (or whatever it’s called these days!).

Looking forward to getting involved on here, picking up a few tips and hopefully sharing a bit of knowledge along the way.

A few photos of the pride and joy attached! 🏁

Cheers!

Ru 🏁🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
 

Attachments

  • 3842AD3F-7C8C-4418-8B83-4AE264366F5F.webp
    3842AD3F-7C8C-4418-8B83-4AE264366F5F.webp
    139.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9469.webp
    IMG_9469.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8048.webp
    IMG_8048.webp
    176.9 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top