Rebody BEACHCOMBER'S ZED-CARS

I checked your build threads re: the Fiat 500 handle. Looks good. That's the way I'll go, thanx. Do you have a link for the handles, not coming up in my searches. The original 4 spoke wheel is pretty ugly. I am seriously looking at revamping the dash - just checking out what others have done. Fortunately ny build buddy is an ace auto electrician, me, I loathe electrical work ! Thanx to everyone on this site for sharing your knowledge.
 
Dashboards. The tribute ferrari-look-a-likes can get a 250 style dashboard but for the 507 there is nothing unless you make it yourself. You could fit the 250 style dash which looks nothing like a real 507 but probably better than the Z3 dash.

Or you can make your own. I dont know of anyone except me that has done that for the tribute 507.
 
Found the handles, thank you - like a muppet I was searching " rear number plate lights"! Dash. I would originate my own. Origination, patternmaking. POC work was my bread and butter for over 50 years in the replica car industry. Cobras, Jags D and C Type and various Porsche. and Merc replicas - we had to originate the parts ourselves, so that side of the build isn't problem, and as stated I have a tame auto electrician to handle the devil's own work. If you don't mind I'll take a good look att your dash for inspiration.
 
Back
Top