18i - #36

Should have gone out a bit later Garrie, it's been a beautiful sunny afternoon in the Peak District. We had a drive out for lunch then made the obligatory stop at the Barrel for a drink . Just not in a zed unfortunately. :confused: Somebody arrived in this old crate as well.
20260930_152539.webp
 
Should have gone out a bit later Garrie, it's been a beautiful sunny afternoon in the Peak District. We had a drive out for lunch then made the obligatory stop at the Barrel for a drink . Just not in a zed unfortunately. :confused: Somebody arrived in this old crate as well.View attachment 370380
Bloody hell Ken you've sold the bike and bought a prancing horse - you must have had to pull up a few floorboards to gather the necessary funds for that purchase 😳
 
I always enter multi-storey car parks in the Zed with an element of fear for the matchbox size space I will be expected have to extract myself from - especially on the basis I don't have comfort opening or a smarttop module fitted on the 18i.

So imagine my delight when having ascended 5 full floors of said spaces I reached roof level to be faced with this delight - I guess some days just work out better than others 😊

20261007_100927.webp
20261007_100933.webp
 
I always enter multi-storey car parks in the Zed with an element of fear for the matchbox size space I will be expected have to extract myself from - especially on the basis I don't have comfort opening or a smarttop module fitted on the 18i.

So imagine my delight when having ascended 5 full floors of said spaces I reached roof level to be faced with this delight - I guess some days just work out better than others 😊

View attachment 370499View attachment 370500
until you return
 
Back
Top