Show us your 44's

Steve F

Dedicated Member
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Roadster 1.9, 1.9 DASC, 2.5i and an M
Looking good Steve, do the DASC units come up for sale very often in the states? where is the best place to look, i would very much like to get one fitted to mine.
You can find them available sometimes on ebay . com and occasionally on one of the forums, but most frequently you find the DASC still mounted on a car for sale. That is how I got both of mine.

In the US, there seems to be considerable interest in the manifold and kit from GB that utilizes the roots blower off of the Mini.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
A Canadian welcome from me. Car looks great so enjoy it and the forum. ???'s ask away, someone will jump in and help you out! JIM

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Welcome @FluxMorz

Looks better with your ugly ass on it, than it ever would with my ugly ass on it :yuck:

I've added you to the [USERGROUP=12]@M44 Massive[/USERGROUP] group as well :)

Gaz

FluxMorz

Zorg Addict
Australian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
M44
Haha thanks oldcarman! I'm sure I'll have plenty in the future - not being particularly mechanically minded at all. And thanks GazHyde. I'm sure it doesn't matter who's ugly ass is on it, Z3s make us all look pretty? lol. I'm pretty proud of my lil car - it needs some things doing (don't all cars?) but its great.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
I see you're from Taz, Cooper is also so you should be able to lean on him for assistance, I'm sure he'll be along shortly to welcome you as will many others from different parts of the world. JIM

FluxMorz

Zorg Addict
Australian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
M44
Cooper is the person who brought me here haha. I met him about a week ago or so. We've been email back and forth a fair bit. Anyway, I'll go make an introduction in that section and stop clogging this topic now :)

David Cullen

Zorg Legend
Supporter
The M44 Massive
thanks guys, not a great shot but hey :) its very much all original Flux, I was very impressed at how unmolested it was, always a good sign when buying :) that's not saying its going to stay that way, I have a tendancy to put my stamp on things :) wont be ricer spec though so don't worry :) you know the car was designed by a Japanese designer? :)

FluxMorz

Zorg Addict
Australian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
M44
I can definitely see what you mean. And I understand the value in having something standard, as well as wanting to make your mark and make the car more 'you'. I've been debating that a lot since I got mine too. What are you considering doing to it?

David Cullen

Zorg Legend
Supporter
The M44 Massive
lol Zed :)
@ Flux, tomorrow I pick up a set of lowering springs, 40 mil I think, am looking for M3 wheels as well, or a set of jap dished, whichever comes first, some inerior lighting, footwell kind of thing, maybe some lighting behind the gills, other than that its just keep her clean and shiney, cant think of much else to do, I love the design on them, have yellow main beam and will put in yellow fogs and then white led on reg plate at rear, thinking of jap plate on the front as well.... im sure I will have a few more ideas like strut brace and body brace, then poly bush and braided lines..... any more ideas? :)