Introducing "The M44 Massive"

handsomejackuk

Zorg Guru (III)
Australian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Add me please.... 1998 z3 1.9 m44.... didnt real know this group existed... will keep an eye on further development

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
wish i was on m44 massive.... grrrrr
Sorry, my bad. This thread gets cluttered up with pointless crap (as you can see above) and I miss these important requests. Enjoy the membership and all the privileges it bestows on you :thumbsup:

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I've been contemplating the future of The M44 Massive the last few days. Like all good things evolution & progress has to happen to avoid the staleness that creeps in over time. The Massive needed a good shake up, and now seems a great time to do it.

With that in mind, changes to the rules have been run past the committee, and formerly been adopted in to the societies charter. No longer is ownership (past, present or future) a barrier to membership; just an enthusiasm & appreciation for the original (and some would say finest) engine fitted to the Z3.

So if you love the M44 (for whatever reason), then feel free to shout out and I'll add you :thumbsup:

I may look at doing a limited edition run of mugs or tee shirts so you can represent! Shout out if you are interested and I'll hit Jess up for some pricing.

upload_2017-6-28_19-25-2.png

Last edited:

Mazza

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Project
Can I be added to the M44 Massive ?

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
He deserves to be added twice after rebuilding his Z:thumbsup:

Tony.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
I've been contemplating the future of The M44 Massive the last few days. Like all good things evolution & progress has to happen to avoid the staleness that creeps in over time. The Massive needed a good shake up, and now seems a great time to do it.

With that in mind, changes to the rules have been run past the committee, and formerly been adopted in to the societies charter. No longer is ownership (past, present or future) a barrier to membership; just an enthusiasm & appreciation for the original (and some would say finest) engine fitted to the Z3.

So if you love the M44 (for whatever reason), then feel free to shout out and I'll add you :thumbsup:

I may look at doing a limited edition run of mugs or tee shirts so you can represent! Shout out if you are interested and I'll hit Jess up for some pricing.

View attachment 59449
I once posted this picture as an alternative to a "MASSIVE 44" tee shirt, however it might have been too suggestive...

MASSIVE 44 CLAN KILT.jpg

Frankie

Johnwindwood

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 M44
Very new, but just bought an M44-can I join?

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I'd join Paul, but it's such a rare colour;)=))

Tony.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Last edited:

Marvin

Dedicated Member
The M44 Massive
Evening all,

Had a request tonight from zedonist to create a new group on the forum - "The M44 Massive". It's a chance for those proud owners to show off even more :D

View attachment 2027

If you so wish to join the group, drop me a line and I'll add you!

There should be another 2 regional groups coming on line in the near future as well. If anyone else has an idea for a group just drop me a message and I'll see what I can do for you.

Cheers, Gary
Please add me to the M44 Massive forum.
Thank you

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
I am sorry to say as a former M44 owner i must resign from this group, still would like an E85 Stirling group though
Due to rule changes and the M44 being my 1st love i wish to withdraw the above statement