BMW CC GB AGM

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
I have just been on the BMW CC GB Forum as I am planning to go to the AGM and as such I have been trying to get to grips with how they run etc. and it sort of does not make sense so I have asked questions.

for those members here who are also members there it might be interesting to know what I have asked so here is a link.

http://www.bmwccgbforum.co.uk/agm-attendance_topic8519_page2.html

Also Darren teagles has just posted a post on the future of the BMW Car Club that I think will make for interesting discussion it is here:

http://www.bmwccgbforum.co.uk/moving-the-club-forwards-a-report-and-feedback_topic8580.html

Regards to all

Duncan

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Duncan, a very well said post which I suspect most people reading will be nodding their heads as I was. Unfortunatly I do not have time to persue my membership to this degree and simply enjoy the many other benefits that membership brings which I suspect is what most people do but I agree with other comments in that it would be nice to see some more transparency in the club and give more information to the members as to what is happening at board level so that members have more of an opportunity to comment if they feel the need to do so.

I for one would appreciate you updating us on what happens at the AGM if you would be so kind.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Aceman said:
I for one would appreciate you updating us on what happens at the AGM if you would be so kind.
Happy to Oblige! I know that Gary and I have booked the same hotel in Hereford for our attendance to the AGM if anyone else is going let us know and we can let you know which hotel we are in.